The Wait is Over – The Ultimate Retro Adventure is Here!
Life of Pixel is a unique platform game. The first time ever such a broad range of retro gaming history and classic game machines have been brought together in one game. A true tribute to 8-bit gaming.
The development team at Super Icon have been through some hard times and challenges these past few months, but their focus and drive has never stopped and now they bring to you this classic platformer. “Taking Pixel to a wider audience and spreading the love for early home computers and consoles. Life of Pixel will not only appeal to gamers old and young, but also to artists, musicians, culture lovers – it really does span a wide range of interests” commented Claire, MD of Super Icon.
Inspired by the retro wonder days of 8-bit games, Life of Pixel is a traditional 2D platformer with plenty of modern gameplay elements. Featuring a massive variety of pixel art set over 80 retro-inspired levels of platforming goodness. Paying tribute to not just one classic 8-bit machine but a whole museum full of them!
Life of Pixel is available now for PC and Mac, available to buy at www.lifeofpixel.co.uk, priced at $6.99.
- Explore ten classic 8-Bit gaming machines – Apple II, Atari 2600, Amstrad CPC, BBC Micro, Commodore 64, Nintendo GameBoy, NES, Sega Master System, ZX81 and ZX Spectrum!
- 80 levels of platforming goodness with authentic pixel graphics based on each machine’s graphic limitations
- An epic original chip-tune soundtrack created using the original sound chips for each machine
- Dozens of special secrets to uncover and experience. From silly little touches through to great big mega-epic secrets… Look out for jetpacks, bubbles to fly, trampolines, hidden rooms and areas, secret tunnels and even a Sinclair C5!
Super Icon Contacts
- PressKit www.lifeofpixel.co.uk/press/
- Trailer vimeo.com/94498531
- Twitter twitter.com/SuperIconLtd
- Facebook www.facebook.com/SuperIconGames/
- Website www.lifeofpixel.co.uk